|INTERNSHIPS: 3 MONTHS TO 6 MONTHS|
|3 months||4 months||5 months||6 months|
|Intership fee||R 32,500||R 43,500||R 53,500||R 64,500|
|Extra week:||R 5,500|
|Extra week in country:||R 6,340|
|VOLUNTEERING: 2 WEEKS TO 12 WEEKS|
|2 weeks||R 7,875||R 788|
|3 weeks||R 9,800||R 980|
|4 weeks||R 11,725||R 1,173|
|5 weeks||R 17,675||R 1,768|
|6 weeks||R 19,600||R 1,960|
|7 weeks||R 21,525||R 2,153|
|8 weeks||R 23,450||R 2,345|
|9 weeks||R 29,400||R 2,940|
|10 weeks||R 31,325||R 3,133|
|11 weeks||R 33,250||R 3,325|
|12 weeks||R 35,175||R 3,518|
The R11,500.00 deposit for the internship is used to secure the accommodation in the area of Observatory (amounts will vary depending on actual lease deposits and different locations).
The deposit is refunded at the end of the internship period, should there be no damage to the accommodation and all fees are paid up.
The R64,500.00 includes the following services:
- Full internship co-ordination, including placement, monitoring, feedback and accreditation facilitation. All internships are appropriately matched to students’ requirements and interests.
Sizisa Ukhanyo sources accommodation in the most appropriate areas, taking into account safety, cost, quality, amenities, entertainment options and transport convenience. Students do however have a choice as to location of accommodation.
- Practical living and transport advice
- Location orientation
- Induction into South African life, history and culture
- Pre-trip visa assistance
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Facilitation of language and other courses of interest. (Course fees not included.)
- Support and 24 hour emergency contact
Additional costs (NOT included in the above fee)
- Pre-paid electricity
- Internet (Internet connection costs in South Africa is expensive)
- Pre-paid mobile phone airtime
- Recreational activities
Custom made packages can be arranged. Please email Sizisa Ukhanyo on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.