Please note this video and pictures are examples of the accommodation that previous students have enjoyed.
The Full Service Package includes the following services:
- Full internship co-ordination, including placement, monitoring, feedback and accreditation facilitation. All internships are appropriately matched to students’ requirements and interests.
- Accommodation – rent is included in the fee.
- Students have the option of furnished single or shared apartments or accommodation in a shared commune/’digs’.
- Sizisa sources accommodation in the most appropriate areas, taking into account safety, cost, quality, amenities, entertainment options and transport convenience. Students do however have a choice as to location of accommodation.
The choice of accommodation will affect the fee charged.
- Practical living and transport advice
- Organized recreational and social activities
- Fundraising assistance
- Sizisa can perform presentations to potential funders/sponsors either in person (if possible) or by way of video conferencing/Skype.
- Induction into South African life, history and culture
- Pre-trip visa assistance
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Facilitation of language and other courses of interest. (Course fees not included.)
- Access to a 24/7 helpline
- Administrative services